All registered borrowers can check out materials at the Sea Bright Library. Non residents interested in joining may do so for $35.00 per year per family.
- Books, Audios, Circulating Magazines - 2 weeks
- DVDs(Entertainment) - 2 days
- DVDs(Instructional) - 1 week
- Come into the library
- By telephone
- Online using the Sea Bright Library Catalog.
Please note that items can only be renewed two times online or by telephone. Items with another patron waiting for them and items borrowed from outside the Monmouth County Library cannot be renewed.
All materials must be returned to the Sea Bright Library. There is a drop box in front for returns when the library is closed.
Late Fees Per Day
- Books, Audios, Circulating Magazines - 20¢
- Interlibrary Loan Books - 25¢
- DVDs - $1.00
Borrowers are responsible for all materials taken out. The Library must be reimbursed for any lost items at replacement value.