Internet Use Policy
- Users must place their name on the sign up sheet. Anyone not signed in will automatically be bumped from the station.
- Users are limited to one hour of internet time per day. If others are waiting, access is limited to 15 minutes.
- Only one person may be at the workstation at a time.
- The library does not provide services such as newsgroups, chat rooms or instant messaging.
- No downloading or uploading is permitted. This protects the integrity of the library's computers as well as your own.
Care of Equipment
- To preserve the equipment and insure its availability for all, no patron may adjust/move/or reset network or printing devices, remove connections or wires from devices, alter computer settings, or physically move computer components in the library.